The days when SEO was considered a past trend quickly disappeared. Now, even modern non-technical entrepreneurs know how important is online traffic and search engines.
According to Search Engine Land, the value of the search engine optimization (SEO) industry is $65 billion. Search engine optimization is continuously evolving. Even the methods that work today may not work forever. The goal of search engines is simple. They want to display the most relevant search results. To this end, they will continue to change the rules of the game as needed. For our young mortals, we must adapt to these changes.
There are many best free SEO tools that can help you find continuous natural search traffic, but it takes time and money to pick them. Your website will need many SEO tools to rank higher than where it is today.
Here are the top 10 most popular SEO tools you should start using soon. You can use these tools to improve your local SEO, e-commerce SEO and national SEO, or you can hire our SEO agency in Delhi to do the same for you.
1. Google Analytics
This is one of the most commonly used Google SEO tools. For almost everyone who gets an SEO report, Google Analytics is the obvious choice. It provides many practical reports, such as site visits, traffic sources, demographics, and interests as well. With the help of Google Analytics data, marketers can discover which strategies are effective and which are not, and then adjust accordingly. Google also provides many other tools, such as Pagespeed Insights, search console, and keyword planner.
An advanced SEO tool, Ahrefs, can verify the ownership of your website and provide you with link details, ranking profiles, keywords, etc. Backlinks play an important role for SEO, therefore, if you need a detailed report on backlinks, you can easily do it here. The three main tools of Ahrefs are:
- Website browser-provides you with reports on the performance of specific websites and detailed analysis of backlinks
- Content Explorer- provides you with high-performance web reports on specific keywords or topics.
- Keyword Explorer-provides you with monthly search volume and click-through rate reports for specific keywords.
3. KWFinder: SEO Keyword Tool
KWFinder can help you find long-tail keywords that usually have lower SEO difficulty and higher search volume. The tool allows you to select keywords from more than 50,000 locations to get accurate local search results for each keyword. You can also get new keyword ideas to make it rank higher.
4. Screaming Frog
Screaming Frog is the most used tool when it comes to tracking and fetching SEO insights and statistics. With this website search engine crawler, you can search website URLs and get key elements to analyze and review technical and on-site SEO. It collects key field data to enable SEO to take calculative decisions.
Screaming Frog helps to –
- Locate broken links
- Find temporary and permanent redirects
- Find duplicate content
- Analyze page titles and meta descriptions, and identify missing pages.
- Generate XML sitemap
- Evaluate internal links and URL structure
The SEMrush tool is particularly suitable for competitor analysis. It provides advanced keyword and competitor research. It allows you to have a panoramic view of the website’s performance in search engines. You can also view the performance of competitors on organic products and AdWords products.
SEM Rush lets you research your competitors in more than 20 ways. You can find the best backlinks, keywords, content, etc. It works great for paid and PPC traffic as well.
This is one of the most popular SEO tools and has been around for a long time. It provides both basic and advanced tools to meet your SEO needs. Its extensive research tools offer a lot of options that you require. With a Moz Pro account, you will be able to use other SEO tools, such as:
- Link Browser – Analyze Your Competitor Link Building Capabilities and compares it with yours
- Position Tracker – You can track up to 50 keywords to see your ranking on Google
- On-Page Grader – Provides tips on how to improve web SEO.
- New web browser: Allows you to search for keywords or topics of popular content.
BuzzStream is about building relationships. Whether it’s automatically finding influencers or tracking all email conversions, BuzzStream is your ideal choice. Gain insights into your outreach activities, team performance, and use fully customizable report link locations. This software is very useful for digital PR, content promotion and link builder.
Serpstat is a versatile digital growth hacking tool that can help you optimize SEO, PPC, and content marketing activities.
This SEO tool has the following main functions:
- Collect keywords for SEO and PPC campaigns
- Determine the importance of keywords
- Locate keyword variations and search suggestions to expand your semantic core
- Get long tail keywords
- Discover international data
- Check the relevance of the page
- Analyze trends in the keywords
- Find pages that show up in keyword search results
9. Advanced Web Ranking
Advanced Web Rank is especially known for its accuracy and a large number of keywords it can contain. This makes it ideal for agencies and internal SEOs, but can also be used by small businesses and freelancers.
With advanced web rankings, you can –
- Track local results at the country and city level on mobile and desktop devices.
- Restore rankings on specific search engines, such as Baidu, Yandex, Amazon, Youtube, etc.
- Submit a white label report with your own logo, or even host it on your website
- Competitive analysis (market share, estimated traffic, the discovery of new competitor sites, etc.)
- Use developer APIs to integrate data into third-party applications
Morningscore is an all-in-one SEO tool that provides completely new features compared to any other SEO tool. The platform combines gamification and smart SEO advisory/guidance features to help you prioritize the important tasks for your client.
They also release new updates every month or improvements are made to existing tools, which is why the platform is developing so rapidly. The platform focuses on connecting SEO and business, which is very important for agencies and digital companies.
Some of its main functions are –
- Quick Business SEO Analysis, Quick Business / Client Assessment
- Comprehensive backlink information – their cooperation with Ahrefs brings you the best backlink data
- Manual backlink checker: enter the URL of the newly created backlink and crawl, very suitable for customer reporting
- The SEO audit gives you the most important metrics
- SEO task – you can directly manage the “SEO Trello” of your campaign on the platform.
These days SEO has become an important part of your online business. It is the largest source of organic traffic and potential customers. These SEO tools are designed to make our lives easier and help us work more efficiently.
The tools listed above are very helpful and can help you achieve good business results. The score is based entirely on the opinions of experts and users. The best way is to use the corresponding free trial version to test these tools. You can then choose to continue using the one you like best and the one that provides the best results.